DELIVERY IS 3 - 7 WORKING DAYS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ATTACHED TO THIS SALE IS JUST FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES AND ALL OTHER COMPONENTS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO ARE NOT INCLUDED WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. THE SELLER ALSO DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MISINFORMATION IN THE ATTACHED VIDEO
This Victron SmartSolar 250V 100A MPPT controller is designed to deliver the highest possible energy yield in the shortest amount of time. This is achieved via Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, which extracts up to 30% greater energy yield than PWM controllers and up to 10% more power than slower MPPT models. This ensures exceptional performance in low-light / cloudy conditions.
This controller offers full protection against PV short circuit/ reverse polarity/ reverse current and battery reverse polarity/ overheating.
Advanced programming & monitoring:
This controller has inbuilt Bluetooth, to connect to a mobile device. Once connected, simply download the free VictronConnect App to unlock a wide range of additional features, including:
- Real-time data for the solar panels/ battery
- Detailed data logs and easy-view graphs of performance data for the past 30 days
- Set user-defined battery charging parameters including personalized absorption/float/equalization charging voltages and duration & temp compensation settings
Or, by connecting the controller to a PC via a VE.Direct USB cable (product code VE-USB) (sold separately: search product code), the user can access the PC version of the Victron App.
The user can also connect an optional Plug-in LCD display (VSS-DISPLAY) into the face of the controller to view and adjust various features. The display shows voltage, current and power for the solar panel and battery, as well as historic performance data.
The controller is compatible with a wide range of battery types, including AGM, Gel, Tubular and Lithium batteries.
The Victron app is suitable for Android and iOS phones, tablets, MacBooks, Windows PCs.
Sunstore recommend customers use the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100 with solar panels up to
- Max solar power: Sunstore recommend customers use the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100 with solar panels up to 1450w (12v), 2900w (24v), 5800w (48v)
- Size: 21x30x10 cm, 4.5kg
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and then stores it in your batteries. Because the Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller uses the latest, fastest technology. SmartSolar MPPT maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100 maintains battery health, extending its life.
Features of the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 250/100:
• Bluetooth Smart built-in: enables set-up and monitoring with a smart phone or other Bluetooth
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Load output on the small models
• Battery Life: intelligent battery management by load shedding
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
Flexible charge algorithm Fully programmable charge algorithm, and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
Type: MPPT 250/100
Nominal Battery Voltages (Vdc): 12/24/48V
Max. Battery Current (A): 100
Peak Efficiency: 98%
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (V): 150 absolute minimum coldest condition, 145 start-up and operating maximum.
Remote Temp. Compensation: No
IP Rating IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Dimensions TR (h x w x d) 216 x 295 x 103 (mm) – Dimensions MC4 (h x w x d) 246 x 295 x 103 (mm)